Updated: May 21, 2021
In the constantly changing guidelines here is our newest update on our Covid-19 response. We are doing the best we can to make our store a safe and clean space, so you can confidently and comfortably shop with us.
1. New Modified Hours: For now these will be our new operating hours
Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 12pm-5pm
2. We are asking that you please stay 6 feet apart from other shoppers. If we feel our store is hitting the maximum amount of occupants in accordance to current health order, please know that we may ask customers to wait outside while we assist and allow other customers to leave.
3. All of our employees will be wearing masks, however, if you are fully vaccinated you do not need a mask to shop with us. If you do not have a mask of your own we are willing to provide one for you, free of charge.
4. All of our employees have been fully vaccinated. However, if an employee is not feeling well and their temperature is higher than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the employee will be directed to return home. Testing for Covid-19 and a negative result will be required before they may return to work.
6. All garment pick-ups after completed tailoring or rentals will be steamed and bagged ready for pick-up.
* Curbside pick-up will be offered to minimize contact if you'd like to do that. *
7. All dressing rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each customer is done using them.
8. All tables, fixtures, dressing rooms, and point of sale components will be disinfected throughout the day. Full store cleaning will be preformed everyday at closing and as necessary during operating hours.
9. Markers will be placed on the sales floor near the registers so that shopping parties may stay at least 6 feet apart during check out.
We are doing all that we can to ensure a safe shopping and work experience for all. We are complying with all CDC and NMDOH guidelines and doing even more where applicable.
We will get through this together, even if shopping with us and the way the world works looks a little different for now. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns by calling (505) 883-1060 or emailing email@example.com or commenting below.
We wish you wellness now and always!
-The Garcia Family, Owners of Suits Unlimited