Updated: Oct 21, 2020
We are cautiously excited to reopen our doors on Saturday May 16th, 2020! We hope all of our customers are doing okay and hope you are all staying safe during this time.
There are a few changes we'd like to let you know about as we are responding to Covid-19. We are doing the best we can to make our store a safe and clean space, so you can confidently and comfortably shop with us.
1. New Modified Hours: For now these will be our new operating hours
Monday - Saturday 11am-5pm Sunday 12pm-4pm
2. We are asking that you please stay 6 feet apart from other shoppers. If we feel our store is hitting the maximum amount of occupents in accordance to current health order, please know that we may ask customers to wait outside while we assist and allow other customers to leave.
3. All of our employees will be wearing masks and we ask that you do the same. If you do not have a mask of your own we are willing to provide one for you, free of charge.
4. All employees will be temperature tested prior to entering the building. If a fever is detected over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, the employee will be directed to return home. Testing for Covid-19 and a negative result will be required before they may return to work.
5. Any clothing that is tried on and not purchased will be taken to a designated clean area of our store. An employee wearing PPE will hot steam, with a hand steamer, the garments, place them in a garment bag, and will hang them in a holding area for 48 hours before the garment returns to the sales floor.
Steam from a hand steamer has been shown to be 99.9% effective in killing germs and microbes on fabrics. This process ensures they are as sanitized as if they were sprayed with a regular disinfectant, but without the smell.
6. All garment pick-ups after completed tailoring or rentals will be steamed and bagged ready for pick-up. Customers are encouraged to try on the garments at home and bring back to the store if adjustments are needed.
* Curbside pick-up will be offered to minimize contact if you'd like to do that. *
7. All dressing rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each customer is done using them.
8. All tables, fixtures, dressing rooms, and point of sale components will be disinfected after each use. Full store cleaning will be preformed everyday at closing and as necessary during operating hours.
9. Markers will be placed on the sales floor near the registers so that shopping parties may stay at least 6 feet apart during check out.
10. We ask that only two people per shopping party come in at one time.
We are doing all that we can to ensure a safe shopping and work experience for all. We are complying with all CDC and NMDOH guidelines and doing even more where applicable.
We will get through this together, even if shopping with us and the way the world works looks a little different for now. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns by calling (505) 883-1060 or emailing email@example.com or commenting below.
We wish you wellness now and always!
-The Garcia Family, Owners of Suits Unlimited